We have distributed posters and pamphlets by Village elders. During this campaign adolescents have taken an oath to eradicate child marriages in community level. Distributed pamphlets, posters on Child marriages In this campaign we have explained about
- What is child marriage
- Disadvantages of Child Marriages
- Myths and Misconceptions on Child Marriages
- Explained about the Child Marriage Act
- Discussed community Roles and responsibilities to eradicate child marriages
- At project level, Identified 334 adolescent boys and 262 adolescent girls who are in the age group of 14 to 18.